Riding the Humpster Wheel
Ever feel like you are on some treadmill, spinning round and round, same track, re-living some same moment? It happens to me periodically, and especially when I come across articles like these listed in my TOP 10 this week. I hope you enjoy:
1) I used to live in New York City’s East Village, on East 6th Street, across from the side entrance to The Saint. Here is a great article from Bowery Boogie about that landmark building at 105 Second Avenue:
2) Len Kuntz stuns me with his stellar write-up of Flash Fiction Fridays at People You Know By Heart. Thanks, my brother:
3) xTx and Roxane Gay bring it at Wigleaf in the same week!!! With “Jonah Questions” and “Apocalypse Story…”
4) Here is NAP’s 2.4, read it and weep:
5) Have you made a little mash in your life yet? Play with words at rigormort.us:
6) Meg Tuite ushers in the amazing new fiction at Connotation Press. And what a line-up!:
7) What are you waiting for? Get it now, from Alex Pruteanu:
Ditto, when Kristine Ong Muslim is in the house:
8) “You’re All,” for you James, is up at Fictionaut:
9) Writer and Metazen editor extra-ordinaire, Christopher Allen, is interview by stellar Gay Degani at Flash Fiction Chronicles:
10) Thunderclap #8 is going to press, but you can submit your magical poetry for the upcoming April NaPoMo…a poem a day, (year #2). Send submissions to email@example.com. Amanda Deo and I can’t wait to read them!!!
That’s all this week. Hop off that hampster wheel. Hand glide. See you on the down low.