The lame attempt at humor is at the expense of poor Englebert Humperdinck, who more than likely received ten lifetimes of chastising with that name. Sorry, Bert! Nonetheless, Happy Gay Pride, everyone! Getcher gay groove on!
Here are some sites worth mentioning around the net and elsewhere lately:
1) My piece, “Two Smiles” is up at A-Minor paired with images by the artist Sina Evans. Thanks editor, Nicolette Wong. Two Smiles « A-Minor Also, great news: Eryk Wezniak is now Art Editor at A-Minor! Kudos, Eryk! What a great addition.
2) xTx has posted the first supermodel summer read with TIM JONES-YELVINGTON WAS A SUPERMODEL!!! Too fab for words! NOTHING TO SAY: SUPERMODEL SUMMER!
2a) Also, take in poet Alex Dimitrov’s “Kill Your Boyfriends,” up at Floating Wolf Quarterly: Floating Wolf Quarterly #9 — Alex Dimitrov
3) Best pal, Meg Tuite goes deeper than the ocean floor in this stunning portrait of Her Mother’s Daughter: Her Mother’s Daughter | Psychology Today
4) James Claffey stings with these 3 whimsical Tales from Normal Street up at A Bad Penny Review: Tales from Normal Street – A Bad Penny Review | A Bad Penny Review And while you are at it, wish him a happy birthday!
5) Roxane Gay, at Pen & Ink: Pen & Ink
6) Sam Rasnake, my buddy, who champions other artist’s work more than possibly anyone I know, is up at POETSartists: Sam Rasnake « POETSArtists
7) Tim Suermondt’s “Taking the First Shot After a Three-Month Absence” is up at The Literary Bohemian: Taking the First Shot After a Three-Year Absence | Poetry | The Literary Bohemian
8) The genius gifts of Dorianne Laux, up at combustus: “All Poetry is Preparation for Death.” ~Dorianne Laux | combustus
9) A fantastic review of Sententia magazine, issue 4, the all women’s issue: Literary Magazine Reviews :: NewPages.com :: June 2012
10) My pal, Michael Seidel’s “The Old-Fashioneds,” is up at Metazen! The Old Fashioneds by Michael Seidel | Metazen Way to go, Michael!
And that, my friends, is a wrap! See you in the Big Apple this weekend!