Anyone up for some fun, completely spontaneous, and without any warning? On occasion, in 2012, I might share 10 places I’m focusing my attention: reading, listening to, enjoying, and there might be that slight chance it could be something from which we benefit?
I will call them 10 Hump Day Hangouts:
1. Flash Fiction Chronicles editor Michelle Reale interviews me for “The Slant”:
2. Poet Cyrus Cassells chats about life, creativity and his forthcoming collection:
3. Anna March gets down every Wednesday at The Rumpus with her Aural Fixations: Aural Fixations, The Rumpus Mixtape #9: Chilly Scenes Of Winter – The Rumpus.net
4. My first review from Omega poet/writer Michael Gillian Maxwell’s Your Own Backyard – Writing-Visual Art-Social Commentary
Also, here is the direct link to order Flash Fiction Fridays…
5. Susan Tepper’s Monday chat at Fictionaut with J. Mykell Collinz:
6. Jon Gingerich, editor of O’Dwyer’s Magazine in New York, explains the SOPA debate:
7. Amazing poet and friend, Bill Yarrow has a new book out! Get it now! Support your indie presses!
8. Two magazines that are current MUST READS!!! You simply have to! Fwriction Review Year One Anthology: http://issuu.com/fwrictionreview/docs/fwr-_year_one
And, Heavy Feather Review’s first issue: http://www.amazon.com/Heavy-Feather-Review-1-1-ebook/dp/B006XF5D1W
9. Flavorwire Lists Top 10 Online Lit Mags:
1) Moon Milk Review
4) Kill Author
5) Bartelby Snopes
7) The Exquisite Corpse
9) Twelve Stories
Still hungry? Try these websites too…
10. Top Five Story Hits from 2011 at In Between Altered States, edited by Aleathia Drehmer: http://inbetweenalteredstates.wordpress.com/. Shocked to see TWO of mine on the list! Thanks, Aleathia!
1. Underfoot-Sherri Collins
2. Say Yes- Robert Vaughan *****
3. Leyla’s Dream- Defne Cizakca
4. Blue Sky Ahead- Robert Vaughan *****
5. Congratualtions You Won- Jay Coral
Thanks for all of you who shared your first impressions of the Flash Fiction Fridays book. It means the world to me.
I’ll end with this photo:
The three anthologies in which my work is included: (From left to right) Flash Fiction Fridays, edited by me: Stripped, An Anonymous Anthology, edited by Nicole Monaghan, and Exquisite Quartet 2011, edited by Meg Tuite.