HUMP DAY, Happy May Day!!!
1) Thunderclap Press wraps a great National Poetry Month with a killer poem by David Tomaloff:
2) Check out James Claffey and Bill Lantry, prize winners at The Linnet Wings:
3) My piece, “Going to Reseda on the 405” is up in elimae, May/June
4) Gloria Mindock, publisher at Cervena Barva Press, interviewed in Levure Litteraraire by Rodica Draghincescu:
5) Sheldon Compton interviews poet Darryl Price at Bent Country:
6) Len Kuntz, in his own words: “I’m so happy to announce that I signed a book contract with Aqueous Books (Cynthia Reeser) for my story collection, “I’m Not Supposed To Be Here and Neither Are You,” coming out in 2014. Many thanks to all of my supportive friends. This has been a dream of mine since I was a nine year old boy with a pencil in his hand.” P.S. All I can say is: this makes me so happy I could scream!!! Read this latest piece by Len, at Up The Staircase, and you can see why:
7) In that same issue of Up the Staircase, Meg Tuite shares her insights:
8) My boss, Jen Michaski at JMWW has a piece up at Thousand Shades of Gray:
9) I love it when my international friends turn me on to new poets, like Agnes Marton does. Here is Michelle McGrane’s blog, a South African poet:
10) Eryk Wenziak stuns the art world and more with these new works:
11) HOUSEFIRE has a new look and new work and new everything:
And that wraps this installment of HUMP DAY posts!