Every day brings with it the opportunity to love deeper, go further, transcend. And also read!!!: these are among the best finds the internet harbers of late:
1) My piece, “There’s No Place Like Home” is up at Metazen:
Also, my poem, The Thief is up at Fictionaut: “The Thief” by Robert Vaughan — Fictionaut
2) Always amazing James Claffey up at Cobalt Review: http://www.cobaltreview.com/fiction/2012/09/10/johnny-fortycoats/
3) Bartelby Snopes has a great new story by Samuel Snoek- Brown: http://www.bartlebysnopes.com/lightningmypilot.htm
4) At Cutty Spot, Matthew Sherling reviews poet Frank O’Hara: http://cuttyspot.tumblr.com/post/31318418255/words-on-frank-oharas-lunch-poems-ive-loved
5) Gill Hoffs gets down with adorable Christopher Allen about his NEW BOOK:
6) Micah Ling is up at anderbo.com with these two poems: http://www.anderbo.com/anderbo1/apoetry-195.html
7) Jules Archer stuns in the best way with 50 Shades of WTF: http://julesjustwrite.com/2012/09/09/50-shades-of-wtf/
8) Two lovely poems by Stevie Edwards up at A-Minor:
9) Blue Fifth Review has a brilliant new all-poetry issue: http://bluefifthreview.wordpress.com/2012/09/10/poetry-special-september-2012-12-18/
10) In addition to Christopher Allen’s new book, (Conversations with S. Teri O’ Type A Satire) it was announced yesterday by Paula Bomer at Sententia Books that Meg Tuite’s Implosion, is forthcoming in 2013!!! Congratulations, Christopher and Meg!
And I have to mention that of course we remember. We will always remember.